Your guarantee for perfect clearing and cleaning of large beaches
In order to clean long and wide beaches, the“Unicorn Magnum” beach cleaner is the right machine.
The "Unicorn Magnum" is one of the biggest sized machines in the market. It is characterized by its great cleaning capacity. They can reach more than 28,000 m² of covered area per hour.
The “UNICORN Magnum” can perform both the cleaning work on the beach surface and the one at a variable depth.
The quality of the work carried out by the “Unicorn Magnum” beach cleaner is highly appreciated by those responsible of municipal cleaning services at the time they have to quickly clean the large beaches of their municipalities.
The wide working width of 2,500 mm., and the large loading volume of 2.5m³; make it possible to assert that the “Unicorn Magnum” is the ideal beach cleaner to efficiently work on large beaches and get significant savings in the operating time invested in cleaning the beach.
The rear hopper can be discharged at 2.5 meters high, so you can pour the entire content of the hopper into a truck or a container.
Taking part in the care of the environment is an important attribute of the “Unicorn Magnum”, because the special tires of large width do not damage the surface of the beach and, on the other hand, the screening system helps to oxygenate the sand and sanitize it .
As an option,the “Unicorn Magnum” can have a galvanized chassis and hopper, and can also include a disinfection equipment.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MAGNUM BEACH CLEANER
- Chassis: Steel with anti corrosive treatment.
- Dimensions: 5.826mm long x 2.050mm high x 2.500mm wide.
- Weight: 2.950 Kg
- Cleaning width: 2.500 mm.
- Surface paint: PVC protection
- Mesh: Triangular interlaced with high strength carbon steel and 23mm mesh.
- Tires: 500/50 17 ”
- Traction type: tractor drag power
- Type of tractor: 4x4 tractor of 100-150CV
- Power take off: 540rpm
- Hydraulic group: the tractor’s one
- Hook: fish mouth to drawbar
- Cleaning system: Frontal roller, Screen mesh, Rear hopper and Smoothing
- Cleaning depth: from 0 to 30cm
- Hopper capacity: 2m3 hydraulically unloadable at 2.5m from the ground.
- Recommended speed: from 5 to 12km / h depending on the degree of humidity of the sand.
- Airborne noise emitted: less than LWA = 70 dBA
MAGNUM BEACH CLEANING VIDEO