Economic and efficient model
The UNICORN Scarbat Basic Line is an economic and efficient unit to remove sargassum / algae or urban waste from the beach. Its versatility and unloading height allow to properly clean any area.CARACTERÍSTICAS
- Working width: 1.900 mm
- Working depth : from 0 to 300mm
- External measures: 5.826mm x 1.900mm x 1.995mm high
- Tare: 2.860kg
- Hopper capacity: 1,5m3
- Unloading: at 2,5m high
- Traction type: Towing power of the tractor
- Tractor type: 4x4 tractor of 70-90HP
- Power take-off: 540 rpm
- Hydraulic system shared with tractor
- Vibration: Triple vibrating central roller
- Bearings: Sealed and protected from the abrasive sand action
- Illumination: Road lights
- Emitted aerial noise: inferior than LWA=70 dBA
The Scarbat method allows to clean the beach, by removing sargassum and seaweed in a quick and efficient way, leaving it clean and suitable for a touristic and ludic use.
The UNICORN Scarbat machines have a special system that allows to remove sargassum and get it back to the beach.
This method combines three processes at the same time:
- First, it is loaded and shaken at a variable speed to take out a great part of the sand.
- Second, a vibrating screening is done through a special mesh to get back the rest of the sand.
- Third, the clean sargassum is carried to the rear hopper, which has a great capacity.
On the other hand, on areas where there is not sargassum, the Scarbat machines can keep cleaning the beach by applying the traditional screening and raking method that allows to work at different depths and leaves the beach clean and dry