The ideal machine for cleaning sand in areas where it is difficult to manoeuvre.
The Unicorn Kangur 1.2 has been designed to clean small beaches, using the sifting system, with unloading 70 centimetres from the ground. It is ideal for very small areas where it is difficult to manoeuvre.
The machine is hot-galvanized to prevent rusting.
Like all the Unicorn products marketed by Beach Trotters, it guarantees the removal of all waste and moisture from the sand, leaving it clean and hygienic.
The result is:
- Removal of all kinds of waste, from large objects to the smallest litter such as: cigarette butts, bottle caps, ring-pulls of cans, glass particles, etc.
- In-depth cleaning of the sand and the removal of clumps of sand through the sieving system, aerating the sand and destroying practically all the bacteria that cause skin and mucous infections.
- Collection of small stones and pebbles.
- A smooth beach with fluffy sand, ready for visitors to enjoy.
The waste is collected and deposited in a hopper which is operated hydraulically for unloading the basket at 70 cm from the ground.
If the sand is damp, cleaning should be done at a slower speed to allow the machine to sift the sand properly.
- Operating width: 1150 mm
- External dimensions: 820 x 1.250 x 1.160
- Weight: 140 Kg
- Towing vehicle: 4x4 tractor – 30 HP
- Unloading: On ground
- Performance: 5.600 m2/h
- Operating depth: 120 mm.
- Power take-off: 540 rpm.
- Chassis type: Hot-galvanized
- Hopper capacity: 125 Litros