Ideal beach cleaner for Sargassum in narrow and long beaches
The Scarbat method allows a proper cleaning of a beach by removing sargassum and seaweed in a quick and efficient way, thereby leaving the beach clean and perfect for a recreational and touristic use. The Scarbat machines have a special system, which allows to remove sargassum and get the sand back to the beach. This method combines three processes at the same time.
- First, sargassum is loaded and shaken at a changing speed in order to remove from the beginning a great part of the sand stuck on it.
- Second, a screening through a vibrating mesh is performed in order to get the rest of the sand back to the beach.
- Third, the cleaned sargassum is carried to the rear big hopper
- Working width: 1.500 mm
- External measures: 5.909 long x 1.570 wide x 1.577mm high
- Transport measures: 20” maritime container • Weight: 1.750 Kg
- Traction vehicle: 4x4 - 60HP tractor minimum
- Hydraulic system: powering from tractor
- Hydraulic connectors with tractor: 2 doubles +1 free return
- Unloading height: at 1,03m
- Cleaning depth: from 0 to 200 mm
- Hopper capacity: 1,5 m3
- Change of the turning direction of the pick up
- Regulation of the collector speed of sargassum
- Regulation of the screening speed (in option if the tractor has a flow rate regulator).
- Chassis type: anticorrosive treatment /galvanisation
- Surface painting: polyvinyl chloride in double layer
- Unloading device : hydraulic
- Tire type: floating of low pressure, 13.0-55
- Vibrating rollers : 3
- Hook: Special to take turns easier
- Turning radius are shorter than 4m